These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Service provided for any payment made to Al Soor Investment LLC. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Al Soor Investment LLC through the online payment service, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. Al Soor Investment LLC reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at his/her own risk and responsibility. Al Soor Investment LLC makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through online payment service at Al Soor Investment LLC, only be made with a Visa, MasterCard, or Amex.
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her data including without limitation details relating to credit card/debit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Al Soor Investment LLC or the ADIB (Payment Service Provider) has no control over such matters.
- The online payment service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure payment link. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Al Soor Investment LLC gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Al Soor Investment LLC does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking, or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- The Applicant agrees that Al Soor Investment LLC or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on our website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Al Soor Investment LLC reasonable control.
Credit Card/debit card Details:
- The Applicant agrees that the credit card/debit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a credit card/debit card, which is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid credit card/debit card details.
- The credit card/debit card information supplied at the time of using the online payment service is processed by the payment gateway of the ADIB (service provider) and is not supplied to Al Soor Investment LLC. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the online payment service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record-keeping purposes, which might assist in the resolution of any disputes that may arise out of or usage of the service.
- The Applicant warrants agree and confirm that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her credit card/debit card details:
- The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit card/debit card for such transactions;
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated credit card/debit card at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable.
The standard transaction or payment currency on our payment link is UAE Dirham’s (AED) only. If the User is using an international credit card/debit card or bank outside UAE, the transaction amount on the credit card/debit card invoice (to the owner of a credit card/debit card), may differ due to the exchange rate and any charges that the card issuer may have debited.
No warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the Al Soor Investment LLC in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
Al Soor Investment LLC does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Al Soor Investment LLC always takes the extra mile to help and support their tenants. However, in case of refund and/or cancellation policy, there are other aspects related to the legal binding of payments, which Al Soor Investment LLC needs to look at. Our refund and cancellation policy is:
- In certain cases, Al Soor Investment LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any request from Tenant for online payment for any reason. Under specific circumstances or situations that may result in User’s request being cancelled include problems identified by our finance or legal department.
- If In the event of your payment to us was made in error (Deposited the cheque & accepted card payment) and both cheque amount and credit card/debit card amount credited into our account, we will honour your request to refund the original transaction in full. It is important to immediately seek advice and to take particular care with all correspondence; therefore, contact us at [email protected]
- Be aware that refunds can take anywhere from four (4) to seven (7) calendar days from the date of transaction, but resolution may take longer depending on the complexity of the dispute & refund cheque will be issued by Al Soor Investment LLC in favour of tenant name as per registered in the tenancy contract. No cash disbursement, cash cheque or transfer on account shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
- In case of card payment against succeeding cheque, Al Soor Investment LLC bears the costs of the credit card/debit card charges; if the tenant wishes to cancel/vacate before the end of the period tenant must pay the costs of credit card/debit card charged, during the time of cancellation.
The rental agreement is based on Sharjah Municipality & Dubai RERA.
- 1st payment/instalment plus the amount of security deposit should be in cash or current date cheque.
- Security Deposit refundable, condition applied.
- Succeeding cheque payments should be every three (3) months and shall be issued before the start of each quarter based on the start of the contract. If tenant request to pay by credit card/debit card against succeeding cheque at least seven (7) days before the cheque due date, hence payment link will be sent & once an amount credited into our account cheque will be returned through our messenger within two (2) to three (3) calendar days.
Other Terms & Conditions will be issued & signed by tenants at the time of renting flat/shop.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
- The Al Soor Investment LLC reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version is published on this website.
- Al Soor Investment LLC reserves the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. Al Soor Investment LLC may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered; at its sole discretion. Al Soor Investment LLC retains the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Payments, without any prior notice.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.